My Best Friend

Being so shy as I am since I was a little boy It made me so difficult the task of establishing relationships with people and to socialize with them, that's why I'm so grateful to have met him here at the college and to consider him right know my best friend. His name is Diego Baeza and as I said before we met here in the college, in the first day of class, in which he aproached to me to talk about some random stuff.

We have been friends since that moment. I like to consider him my best friend because he is one of the few people that I can talk about my inner feelings and don't get embarrassed about. We also got a pretty similar taste in music, anime, tv series, videogames, and even a similar politic tendency. And even beside all that, he understands the way I am, and I like to think that I understand the way he is too.

I still remember that time when we were going back from a party to his house and we were talking all the way back about it, about nothing at all, on a completely empty avenue with the moon over our heads.

Comentarios

Entradas populares