Welcome to my blog

My name is Vicente Martin Paredes Soto, I am 19 years old and I am studying public administration at the University of Chile, I'm from X region, Puerto Montt to be accurate, and this is my first career.

English was one of my favorite subjects back in school, and since then I've been always trying to improve my English level, doing such things like listening to English music, reading Englsih texts and watching movies with English subtitles.

I'm very good at understandig texts in English, even if I don't know the meaning of some of their words, wich meanings I can deduce by the context itself.

My only weakness at English it would be my not so good pronunciation, especially with words that I've never heared before, and also because I get so nervous when someone talk to me in English.

What I expect for this class is to improve even more my English level and to gain confidence for being able to speak in English to a lot of people without getting nervous.

Comentarios

  1. WE WILL BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER, AND U CAN'T MAKE ANYTHIG ABOUT IT...
    Pd: Nice blog dude.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are so kawaii! I would like to adopt you (・ω<)☆

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares