A country I would like to visit


The country I would like to visit is Sweden, because I heard a lot of good things about this country and I would like to see it myself. I know that It has a very high quality of life in the world, their people are very concerned about the natural environment and It's protection, and they all have access to universal health care and higher education for free.

Also, I would like to visit all those medieval cities and places so well preserved that are still on, along with all the museums, libraries and monuments that it has to offer.

I would not like to live there, or in any other country, but I would like to know and study everything related to public administration, improve all that I've already learned here and comeback to apply all that knowledge in public politics for my country.

Comentarios

  1. I would like to go to sweden too... Just for Pewdiepie and their medieval cities.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Did you know that Pewdiepie created Sweden? I think it's a marvelous country...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares